Business Start Up Guidance
Whether you are embarking on the rollercoaster ride that is starting your own
business or simply exploring possible business opportunities we can provide
guidance on a wide variety of issues you may encounter.
We can help you to:
- Decide the best business structure for you (sole trader, partnership, limited company)
- Comply with regulatory requirements for your business structure
- Develop business plans
- Obtain financial support through grant schemes
- Structure suitable banking arrangements
- Advice on most suitable workforce arrangements (contractors, employees, outsourcing)
At various times, during prosperity and recession, your
business will need to address its finance structure. It is important to
build an agreeable relationship with your bank, and produce financial
information in a timely fashion when requested. Our firm has developed
strong professional relationships with all the leading financial
institutions. We can liaise with your bank to speed processes, and
ensure that your business growth receives the best financial support
Business Development & Growth
“Time is Money”. For a business person this is very true, and you will need to maximise the time available to develop.
As your business grows so too will your need to develop internal and external controls and systems.
- We can provide outsourcing & in-house training to relieve some of the time pressures during this growth period.
- Becoming an employer or increasing your staff numbers will
require maintenance of internal systems to ensure compliance. We can
guide you through your new responsibility and help you structure
policies and procedures to ensure compliance with maximum time
- We can help you to examine your existing structure and how
information flows within your organisation, and develop improved
processes to reduce cost and increase efficiency.